Trinity Gaming Roleplay
Please login to get full access to the forum.
Trinity Gaming Roleplay
Please login to get full access to the forum.
Trinity Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinity Gaming Roleplay

Hey guys! Our new IP for our SA:MP Server is: 37.59.28.180:13253. See you online :D

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Application by Arsh_Singh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Admin Application by Arsh_Singh Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 am

Your in-game nick:Arsh_singh
What is your age? (Provide your real age. Owners will only use this to check if your general behaviour fits your age. Owners never deny anyone by only looking at your age):14
Can you handle working in/as a team?yes i do all work which u told and i redy for your commands
Will you stay active (unactive admins will be demoted)?:yes always active
Where are you From (where are you living now - what country)?
Have you been admin before? If yes, on what game and server(s)? (don't post IP/advertise!):yes but only member not admin and server name is fmj
How long have you played SA-MP? almost 9 months
Have you ever used cheats in any way?no never
Have you ever been banned from Next Evolution Roleplay in the past?no i follow the rules
Why should we pick you as a server admin?Because i'm a great and experience player tongue .and this is my first admin app Wink  and i want make this server safe, ban hacker's help's new player's.
Why do you want to be an admin in Next Evolution Roleplay?i want to help other players and I want to preserve the integrity of the server And to help in its development cyclops  and And I will be loyal to you Wink 

THANK YOU TO READ MY APPLICATION affraid Rolling Eyes Arrow lol! afro 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am

Ok your admin application is in Process. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am

Wrong Place to post, im moving it to staff applications
Back to top Go down
https://trinitygamingrp.iftopic.com
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 am

Accepted, see a Community Manager in-game and they will make you a admin level 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:46 pm

If you don't show up in this week you are auto-demoted for inactivity. After I made u admin you quit and weren't active at all
Back to top Go down
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Demoted, prove you will be active and i'll give it back. LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 pm

UNLOCKED, Vouched for by Ninad_Naik. Internet problems. Deadline until demotion: 1 month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Jake_Mendosa wrote:
UNLOCKED, Vouched for by Ninad_Naik. Internet problems. Deadline until demotion: 1 month.
Thanks friend, i will warn him and i will tell him... Smile

And Nice skin don't change it.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Due to bad weather condition, he cant connect his internet.... In his place there is heavy rainfall. So he can not join the server right now..... I will be keeping update.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Ninad_Naik wrote:
Due to bad weather condition, he cant connect his internet.... In his place there is heavy rainfall. So he can not join the server right now..... I will be keeping update.
Thanks for the update Ninad, Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 pm

hi guys
sorry to all because i cant come in server my reason is virus has deleted my all games and window also and after 2 days i install window and game also then due to heavy rainfall i cant connect to my internet

and now it is ok i come every day and active also

i try my best to join u and i join u today or tommarow this is my promise

than you to alll
Back to top Go down
Jake_Mendosa
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks for getting back to us in the end Smile Locked and moved to Accepted Applications
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Arsh_Singh   Admin Application by Arsh_Singh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application by Arsh_Singh
Page 1 of 1